- This event has passed.
March 10, 2018 @ 9:00 am - March 11, 2018 @ 3:30 pm
You asked for it and here it is!
Baiskeli Clinic is a two day FREE session that empowers every cyclist with the basic, but crucial, knowledge to help them better maintain their bikes hence enjoying the ride more for much longer.
The questions we seek to answer on the day (with hands on demonstrations) will range from what to consider when buying a bicycle to how often you should service your bike and what you should give first priority.
It’s a day to socialize while discussing this vehicle we love, the bicycle, understanding its workings and learning how to be better cyclists.
But first, we shall go for a short ride (10-15km) in the forest before starting the class.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
– FREE social ride (only pay Forest entry fees – Ksh. 200)
– FREE bike check up
– Hands on demonstration of how to maintain your bike
– An interactive Q&A session with professional mechanics and cyclists
– A FREE copy of Baiskeli 101 booklet
– Merchandise on sale (including cycling apparel and accessories)
– Light snacks
DAILY PROGRAM: 9.00 am – 3.30 pm
ALL INTERESTED INDIVIDUALS MUST FILL OUT THE FORM ON THE “EVENT WEBSITE” BELOW