- This event has passed.
Kids’ Baiskeli Camp I
April 16, 2018 @ 9:00 am - April 22, 2018 @ 4:00 pm
Introducing the first Kids’ Baiskeli Camp of the year where kids get to learn more about bikes and cycling. We will be based at the Ngong Road Forest Sanctuary off Ngong road just next to the Jamhuri Grounds, exploring the diverse cycling trails within. The camp will run for an entire week but you’re free to bring your child for just a couple or all the days.
The sessions will be as follows:
1. Morning; 9.00 am – 11.00 am (4-10 years old)
2. Afternoon; 2.00 pm – 4.00 pm (11-17 years old)
The activities include but are not limited to:
– Learning how to cycle
– Cycling challenges and games
– Basic bike mechanics
– Cycling skills training
– Safe cycling tips
– Ksh. 1,000 per child per day
***Pick up and drop off can be arranged at an extra cost.
ALL PAYMENTS SHOULD BE MADE IN ADVANCE TO OUR MPESA TILL NUMBER 960934.
– A bicycle and helmet (or rent from us at Ksh. 500 per day). We can offer service to the bikes that need it.
– Packed lunch (we provide drinking water)
– Comfortable outdoorsy clothing
– Be able to drop off and pick up your kid(s) or arrange with us.