The Mount Kenya Bike Tour is a 3-day adventure of discovery, exploration and challenging oneself. Deep in the magnificent Mount Kenya Forest, on the slopes of Africa’s tallest peak, across the stunning wheat and canola filled Ol Donyo farm or in the mystical Ngare Ndare Forest, take on the trails, one pedal at a time.
Day 1: 30km, 492m climbing (Mt. Kenya Forest)
Day 2: 36km, 1200m climbing (Scaling Mt. Kenya)
Day 3: 50km, 598m climbing (Ol Donyo farm and Ngare Ndare Forest)
1. Kenyan Citizens – Ksh. 18,200
2. Residents – Ksh. 19,400
3. Non-residents – Ksh. 26,700
• Transfers from Nairobi and back (Self-drive option available)
• Cycle guides for 3 days
• Accommodation in campsites and bandas
• All meals (2 Breakfasts; 3 Lunches; 2 Dinners)
• Entry fees into parks and conservancies
• AMREF Flying Doctors Medevac
*Accommodation is in campsites and bandas on sharing basis
• Bike rental – Ksh. 1500 per day
All payments should be made before or by April 10th, 2017.