- This event has passed.
Tigoni Tea and Cheese Cycle IV
November 11, 2017 @ 7:00 am - 4:30 pm
Create a tasty memory! Welcome to Tigoni Tea and Cheese Cycle.
Cycle. Learn. Eat…Cheese!
Tucked nicely in the ever green Tigoni tea plantations is the largely known Brown’s Cheese Farm. Founded on a passion for delicious, fresh, additive-free cheese, this family-run business has been making cheese since 1979. Now open to guests for lunch, you can also have a slice of heaven in the 9 types of cheese coming straight from the factory. But first, a leisurely mountain biking tour through the beautiful tea countryside and a lesson on cheese making.
Bring your kids along, friends, partner (cyclist or not) and let’s have fun together at the Tigoni Tea and Cheese Cycle!
DISTANCE: 25km (off-road).
– A longer and more technical route is available for stronger cyclists
Suitable for ALL cyclists
Cyclists – Ksh. 5,000 (with own bike)
Non-cycling Partner – Ksh. 4,000
***Bikes available for hire @ Ksh. 1,500 (with a helmet)
– Round trip transport to and from Tigoni.
– A well guided Baiskeli Adventure through the lush green tea farms and countryside
– Lunch at Brown’s Cheese Farm (taste 9 different types of cheese paired with homemade bread, crackers, jams and chutneys; a homemade meal with ingredients from their organic/biodynamic farm and a dessert of homemade natural ice cream)
– Mid ride snacks and fruits
– Enough drinking water
ONLY 20 SLOTS AVAILABLE!!
A NON_REFUNDABLE deposit of Ksh. 2,500 should be made via our Mpesa Till Number 960934 by OCTOBER 31, 2017. The rest should be cleared by or before NOVEMBER 8, 2017.
Phone: 0799396513 or 0717681649
Email: [email protected]